A new version of umap was released a few weeks ago and we have updated our instance at umap.osm.ch to the newest version. New features include:
- Support for multi polygons
- A new search interface, returning a list of found places instead of going to the most likely one.
- Extended editing: For example polygons can now be converted to lines, or lines can be split into several parts.
- A history of saved states exists, allowing to go back to a previously saved point.
- The map can now be exported with all its properties and be restored on another instance for example.
- And many other things have been improved.
Thank you to Yohan Boniface, who is the main developer, for providing us with such a nice tool.