date: Thursday, 12 July 2012, 19pm, IRC
present: Simon Poole, Stéphane Henriod, Thomas Ineichen, Sarah Hoffmann
The agenda for today’s meeting was proposed by Simon Poole and accepted
1. Accepting New Members
- There was no objection to the new membership applications.
- Sarah Hoffmann expressed confusion about the organization field in
the membership application. Simon Poole will amend the form.
- Stéphane Henriod asked about a formalization of the rules on exclusion
of members. It was decided to defer the matter to the moment when such
2. Planning for the Remaining Year
- Simon Poole is already working on contacting cantonal agencies to
- A further point is finding sponsorship for a association server.
Simon Poole will draft a list of companies that might be interested
in sponsorship and/or membership and, together with Stéphane Henriod
a letter for a contact.
- Thomas Ineichen will try to organize meetings with companies as part
of the Zurich Stammtisch meeting.
- Thomas Ineichen will bring the question of further SOSM activities to
the mailing list.
- It was decided to create a special page for corporate members on the
SOSM website as a sign of our appreciation. Simon Poole will start
this page. Private members will not be publicly listed.
- Simon Poole and Thomas Ineichen will re-contact all members to inform
them about membership payment options and to collect OSM user names
from members that have not yet supplied them.
4. Next meeting
- It was decided that regular board meetings shall be held monthly.
- The next one will take place mid-August. The exact date remains to